Management Institute of Leadership and Excellence (MILE) belongs to the premier Sukhdev and Kamal Sharma Education Trust’s Lexicon Group of Institutes, well known all over Pune, for its chain of Lexicon CBSE and Lexicon Kids Pre-Schools boasting of a legacy of quality and value driven education, rolled out to Punekars, over the years . Founded in the year 2009 by Professor Virender Kapoor (Ex- Director – Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management), today MILE has come a long way in a short span of seven years, to be known as the most sought after B-School, in eastern Pune.
Located on the pristine and serene outskirts of the educational hub Pune, Maharashtra, MILE stands tall on the famous main highway of Nagar Road, Wagholi. Away from the hustle bustle of the city and surrounded by swaying palm trees, the campus at MILE is an ideal getaway for a conducive and peaceful environment, for a two year full time program, in higher management education.
At MILE we follow the philosophy of ‘One Student a Time’. We invest in our students by ensuring a tailor made, individual focused holistic development, by means of instilling attitudinal change and motivation, imparting world class management knowledge at a deeper level, promoting discipline, consciously inculcating MILE values along with a sense of self esteem and pride, providing global exposure through broad-based curriculum, sowing the seeds of corporate responsibility, making employable managers and industry leaders, assisting job preferences based on competency, profile and domain expertise and ultimately creating responsible citizens who can contribute to our nation’s might.
The Core Values of MILE are as follows:-
- Excellence: We perform to be outstanding and strive for brilliance in all that we do.
- Ownership: We own up our words and actions with responsibility and accountability.
- Passion: We work with an incomparable passion to make a positive change towards a holistic and wholesome life.
- Integrity: We rise above personal bias, endeavor to sustain trust and conduct ourselves with impeccable loyalty and fairness.
- Respect: We revere the identity of each individual we interact with and value their dignity, existence and purpose of life
- Gratitude : We remain indebted towards the goodness of humanity, society and the benevolence of life.
- Social Sensitivity : We stay compassionate to the lesser privileged in society.
- Environment Sensitivity: We aim to protect and promote environmental sustainability.
- Humility: We believe whatever heights one reaches in life; modesty and unassuming nature are the true hallmarks of a management professional.
- Discipline: We honour responsibility and venerate the commitments to work and life, with dedication and devotion.