- Students are required to fill the Application Form (Click here to download the Application Form). The same Application Form can also be obtained from our campus.
- Candidates desirous of applying are required to appear in one of the following tests: (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT and any other valid test acceptable to MILE). MILE will conduct GD & PI for all eligible applicants for final selection.
- Students are also required to appear for interview process at the campus and in cities all across India, which will be notified at a later date.
- Candidates will be short-listed based on their performance in the Interview process. Academic performance of the candidate in 10th, 12th, graduation will be taken into consideration for the selection. The short listed students will be given offer letter for admission.
- Admission shall be confirmed once the registration amount is received from the candidates.
|11th June||Monday||Jaipur||Vesta Maurya Palace||10:30 am|
|11th March 2018||Sunday||Vadodara||Fern Residency||10:00 am|
|4th March 2018||Sunday||Ranchi||Hotel Landmark||10:00 am|
|18th Feb 2018||Sunday||Goa||Panji||10:00 am|
|16th-18th Feb 2018||Dehradun||Hotel Pacific, Near Parade Ground, Dehradun||10:00 am|
|2nd Feb 2018||Friday||Chandigarh||Hotel Aroma, |
|09:00 am to 4:00 am|
|1st Feb 2018||Thursday||Chandigarh||Hotel Aroma, |
|11:00 am to 6:00 am|
|29th Jan 2018||Monday||Indore||Hotel Lemon Tree, RNT Marg, Indore||10:00 am|
|28th Jan 2018||Sunday||Varanasi||Diamond Hotel, Durgakund Rd, Bhelupur, Varanasi||10:00 am|