- Students are required to fill the Application Form (Click here to download the Application Form). The same Application Form can also be obtained from our campus.
- Candidates desirous of applying are required to appear in one of the following tests: (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT and any other valid test acceptable to MILE). MILE will conduct GD & PI for all eligible applicants for final selection.
- Students are also required to appear for interview process at the campus and in cities all across India, which will be notified at a later date.
- Candidates will be short-listed based on their performance in the Interview process. Academic performance of the candidate in 10th, 12th, graduation will be taken into consideration for the selection. The short listed students will be given offer letter for admission.
- Admission shall be confirmed once the registration amount is received from the candidates.
Stay tuned to know about our next dates of GDPI in your area.
For any questions, feel free to call at 097175 36537. You may also write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.