Please see below if you could answer any of your frequently asked questions.
1) What is the minimum educational qualification required to get into the PG program?
Graduation (minimum three year duration) in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum of 50 per cent marks. The students who are appearing for final year examination / awaiting final year results can also apply.
2) What are the various exams considered?
We consider marks in any of the following all India examinations – CAT/ CMAT / ATMA / MAT / MH-CET / XAT/ GMAT
3) What are the minimum cut off scores in each of the tests that are considered?
MILE believes in the overall personality while selecting students considering their past academic records, work experience, if any, among others. There is no prescribed minimum cut off score for any test. However, due weightage is given to the test scores. For this year’s admission 20 percent weightage will be given to the test scores.
4) Can I apply for PGDM program if I have not appeared for any of the above mentioned entrance tests?
5) What scores do I submit if I have given all the exams?
You can submit all the scores whatever you have appeared at or wherever you have scored highest.
6) Is the PGDM Course at MILE an AICTE approved course?
Yes: The PGDM Course at MILE is approved by AICTE & DTE, Maharashtra, Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
7) What is the intake of students in MILE PGDM program?
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM): 120 seats
8) What is the PGDM admission application form fee for 2018-20?
For our AICTE approved MILE PGDM program, the Application Fee is Rs. 1000/- for academic year 2018-20
(Available at MILE office. Form can also be downloaded from www.mile.education. Payment details are stated below to confirm application status)
9) How do I pay for the Admission Form?
Mode of Payment for PGDM admission application form for 2018-20.
1. Cheque or Demand draft in favor of MILE-Management Institute for Leadership and Excellence payable at Pune.
2. Online payment through NEFT/RTGS/Cash Deposit. Details as stated below:
- Name of Account Holder: MILE-Management Institute for Leadership and Excellence
- Bank Name: Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited
- Branch Name: Ramwadi, Pune
- Bank Account No.: 7611533804
- Bank IFSC Code: KKBK0000730
10) What are the selection criteria for MILE PGDM program?
The below mentioned process determines the selection to MILE PGDM 2018-20 program.
1. Test scores
2. Group Discussion (GD) and Personal interview (PI):
- Technical Interview: These interviews test your basic knowledge and look into your overall understanding of management concepts.
- Competency based Interview: Competency or behavioural interviews are one of the best tools to identify whether a candidate’s characteristics and motivations match the behaviours needed for a management admission. These interviews helps identify the behavioural traits and characteristics that MILE believes, are essential for success as future management professionals.
- Past academic records.
- Work experience, if any.
Based on weighted average of the above parameters, the merit listing is done.
11) What weightage do we give for various parameters in selection process?
Weightages vary from year to year. Apart from GD and PI, weightage is also given to past academic credentials and work experience. Test scores also carry a weightage.
12) What are the different specializations offered by MILE?
The institute offers dual specializations in PGDM program: Finance or Marketing along with Human Resources as an Elective.
13) What is the fee structure for MILE PGDM program?
The fee structure for the PGDM course for the academic year 2018-20 shall be as follows:-
* PGDM Course Fees – Rs. 3.00 lacs per annum.
* PGDM Hostel Fees – 1.10 lacs per annum. (Hostel is mandatory for all non Pune candidates)
* PGDM Uniform and Examinations Fees: Shall be charged separately.
14) Will I get refund of fees if I cancel my admission?
Yes, As per AICTE rules.
15) Do I have to abide by the fee structure and dates of fee submission?
Yes. Complete fees have to be paid as per MILE fee structure rules and regulations declared for academic year 2018-20. No separate requests/favours/part payments can be availed from the Institute.
16) Are there any management seats?
No. All seats are purely on merit. The institute does not charge any Capitation Fees, whatsoever.
17) Where would the admission process be conducted?
The admission process would be conducted at: Pune, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Goa, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Amritsar, Indore, Surat, Bhopal,Dehradun,Lucknow,Varanasi and Ahmedabad.
(The list of centres is subject to changes)
Note: Any of the outstation centers can be changed at the discretion of the institute depending on response. Other new centers may also be added depending on response from the candidates. The venue of the process at the outstation campus would be uploaded in due course.
18) How are placements at MILE?
The placement is quite decent at MILE and is 100% since its inception. The institute has very good relationship with a large number of corporate and alumni from various sectors. The placement for the batch 2015-17 is still ongoing. The statistical details of the placement of the said batch till date are as under:
a. Highest salary: Rs 13.5 lacs p.a.
b. Average salary: Rs 6.0 lacs p.a.
c. No. of companies visited till date (Sept 2016): 69 companies
The ROI for MILE is quite competitive, if not better, than many of the comparable institutes considering the fees, facilities, knowledge accumulation, corporate exposure, hostel facility and initial placement salary. For other details including companies coming to the campus, please refer the institution website.
19) Can I know the names of some select recruiters at MILE?
Yes. MILE has had an excellent track record of 100% placements each year. The companies range from Startups to Brands. Some of the names of these companies are AXIS Bank, Bajaj Allianz, Amul India, Credit Sudhar, Secure Now, Sintex, NCord, M3M, AXA, ACI, Octane, 99 Acres, Aditya Birla Group, Apollo India Ltd, Aptech, Café Coffee Day, eClerx, Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Ltd, FirstSource, First Naukri.com, Hewlett Packard, HSBC Bank, ICICI Securities, IndusInd Bank, Magicbricks.com, Mahindra and Mahindra, Sahara India, Seasons Mall, Shoppers Stop, Standard Chartered Bank, Syntel, Thomas International, Videocon, Wipro, WNS, Wockhardt and Yes Bank.
20) Does MILE have both domestic and international placements?
Yes. MILE has both domestic and international placements.
21) Does MILE provide hostel facility?
Yes. The hostel facility is mandatory for non Pune candidates.
22) Where will I get the MILE application form for PGDM program?
At all the below stated addresses.
1. Institute office at MILE Tower, Nagar Road, Wagholi on all working days (10.00 am to 5.00 pm)
2. Website (www.mile.education) from where they can be downloaded and submitted to the institute personally or by post.
3. At select Coaching Centers (details available on www.mile.education)
23) What is the date of commencement of classes for PGDM programs?
24) Which is the institute number / email id where I can get some admission related information?
MILE PGDM 2017-19 Admission Helpline Numbers are +91 9717536537 /+91 8975083364. Our Board No. is 020-60606162. You may also post your queries to email@example.com.
25) Any faculty member I can get in touch with for my PGDM 2018-20 admission queries.
Yes. The faculty contact details are given below:-
a. Prof. Parmeshwar Kawle – firstname.lastname@example.org
b. Dr. Susen Varghese – email@example.com
c. General Information: In case you have major issue, please contact the Director of the institute Dr. Neeraj Sharma at firstname.lastname@example.org