The Management Institute for Leadership and Excellence offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM an AICTE, Ministry of HRD, and Govt of India approved two – year full time autonomous programme in Management. Spread across four semesters and leading to PGDM, the most notable features of the program include its robust industry driven curriculum and objectives of providing a genuinely broad based global management education. The program equips and grooms multi-faceted, multi-skilled managers competent of handling intricate situations and is adept to managing change effectively and efficiently. The dual specialization course offers students specializations in Marketing, Finance and an exposure to Human Resources, ensuring that they are thoroughly accomplished in at least one functional area while endowed with all the vital working knowledge of human capital management skills.
Designed exclusively for students with little or no work experience, the program trains you to appreciate and adapt to different business environments, cultures and market conditions, preparing you for a lifetime of decision-making and leadership.
- The MILE PIT Program (MILE Pre-Internship Training) program aimed at moulding and coaching our students to adapt to corporate work culture by imbibing skills on lateral thinking, Neuro Linguistics Programming, De’Bono’s Creative Thinking Hats, Cross culture training, International Business, Goal Setting, Conflict Management and Negotiation skills etc.
- Contemporary syllabus updated every year through a panel of academic and industry experts.
- Foundation module aimed at Convergence at the beginning of the program.
- Specializations offered in Finance, Marketing and Human Resources.
- Career-focused projects.
- High corporate integration in terms of teaching by the best in visiting faculty, corporate interaction series and concurrent bizternships (live industry projects).
- Personality development programs, Corporate grooming workshops and Corporate Etiquette programs held periodically to make them industry ready.
- Yoga & Meditation programs.
- Dual Foreign Languages of Business German and Business French as a mandatory subjects in the first year.
- Business Excel as a mandatory subject.
- Optional Certification Courses in Digital Marketing, SAP and Six Sigma.
- Excellent placement track record (both summers as well as well as final).
- Uno Research modules to sharpen analytical skills and build research acumen in students.
- Consistent and regular student committee driven activities and events, to hone business skills and cater to all round development in students.
PGDM 18-19 CALENDAR
|18th Jun||Mon||PGDM 1820 Reporting to Campus & Hostel Allocation|
|19th Jun||Tue||PGDM 1820 Documentation & Uniform Measurements|
|20th Jun||Wed||PGDM 1820 Commencement of Induction 1819|
|20th Jun–23rd Jun ||Wed-Sat||PGDM 1820 Induction – Phase I|
|24th Jun||Sun||PGDM 1820 Orientation Day – Part I|
|25th Jun–30th Jun||Mon-Sat||PGDM 1820 Induction – Phase II|
|1st Jul||Sun||PGDM 1820 Orientation Day – Part II|
|2nd Jul–7th Jul||Mon-Sat||PGDM 1820 Induction – Phase III|
|8th Jul||Sun||PGDM 1820 Orientation Day – Part III
|9th Jul||Mon||Tri I Commencement of Classes|
|17th Sep-29th Sep||Mon-Sat||Winter Internship Project - PGDM 1820|
|13th Oct||Sat||National Marketing Symposium|
|15th Oct||Mon||Submission of WIP Reports – PGDM 1820|
|20th Oct||Sat||Tri IV Internship Viva – PGDM 1719|
|22nd Oct-2nd Nov||Mon-Fri||Tri I Final Examinations – PGDM 1820|
|4th Nov–14th Nov||Sun-Wed||Deepawali Holidays – PGDM 1820|
|15th Nov||Thurs||Tri II Commencement of Classes|
|8th Dec||Sat||MILE Internship Research Conclave (MIRC)|
|15th Dec||Sat||MILE 1618 Convocation & MILE Alumni Meet|
|21st Dec–9th Jan||Fri-Wed||Registrations/Sponsorships – MILE Annual Events|
|10th Jan||Thurs||Annual Event - MILE Book Fiesta|
|11th Jan–13th Jan||Fri-Sun||Annual Event – MILE Purple Fever|
|19th Jan||Sat||Tri V Internship Viva – PGDM 1719|
|21st Jan–2nd Feb||Mon-Sat||Tri II Final Examinations – PGGM 1820|
|4th Feb||Mon||Tri III Commencement of Classes|
|6th Apr||Sat||Tri VI Dissertation Viva – PGDM 1719
|10th Apr–27th Apr||Wed- Sat||Tri III Final Examinations – PGDM 1820|
|27th Apr||Sat||Farewell Program – PGDM 1719|
|27th Apr-30th Apr||Sat-Tue||MILE Hostel Vacate Period|
|1st May||Wed||Commencement of Tri IV Internships - PGDM 1820|
- The dates are final and shall not change.
- MILE Management reserves the right to alter/change/modify the dates under unavoidable circumstances.
- All the festivals and cultural programs will be held as per actual days.