The Management Institute for Leadership and Excellence offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM an AICTE, Ministry of HRD, and Govt of India approved two – year full time autonomous programme in Management. Spread across four semesters and leading to PGDM, the most notable features of the program include its robust industry driven curriculum and objectives of providing a genuinely broad based global management education. The program equips and grooms multi-faceted, multi-skilled managers competent of handling intricate situations and is adept to managing change effectively and efficiently. The dual specialization course offers students specializations in Marketing, Finance and an exposure to Human Resources, ensuring that they are thoroughly accomplished in at least one functional area while endowed with all the vital working knowledge of human capital management skills.
Designed exclusively for students with little or no work experience, the program trains you to appreciate and adapt to different business environments, cultures and market conditions, preparing you for a lifetime of decision-making and leadership.
- The MILE PIT Program (MILE Pre-Internship Training) program aimed at moulding and coaching our students to adapt to corporate work culture by imbibing skills on lateral thinking, Neuro Linguistics Programming, De’Bono’s Creative Thinking Hats, Cross culture training, International Business, Goal Setting, Conflict Management and Negotiation skills etc.
- Contemporary syllabus updated every year through a panel of academic and industry experts.
- Foundation module aimed at Convergence at the beginning of the program.
- Specializations offered in Finance, Marketing and Human Resources.
- Career-focused projects.
- High corporate integration in terms of teaching by the best in visiting faculty, corporate interaction series and concurrent bizternships (live industry projects).
- Personality development programs, Corporate grooming workshops and Corporate Etiquette programs held periodically to make them industry ready.
- Yoga & Meditation programs.
- Dual Foreign Languages of Business German and Business French as a mandatory subjects in the first year.
- Business Excel as a mandatory subject.
- Optional Certification Courses in Digital Marketing, SAP and Six Sigma.
- Excellent placement track record (both summers as well as well as final).
- Uno Research modules to sharpen analytical skills and build research acumen in students.
- Consistent and regular student committee driven activities and events, to hone business skills and cater to all round development in students.