Corporate Interface: MILE believes that Management education is incomplete without giving the right corporate exposure to the students. At MILE corporate interface is a regular and rigorousfeature of the two year PGDM program.
- Frequent Alumni Interaction Series for knowledge and experience sharing.
- Corporate Mentoring Sessions.
- Mock Group Discussions and Interview Workshops for all students with individual level feedback and follow-up.
- Industrial Visits with interactions with Top Management for knowledge sharing.
- Live Industry/Business Projects.
- 100 % support for Summer Internships in brands and start-ups.
The MILE Advantage:
- ‘One Student a Time’ approach aiming at individual focus and attention on each student.
- Winter Internship Project in association with Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Self Help Groups, Pune Municipal Corporation, Pollution Control Board of India, Traffic Police and NGOs’.
- Academic Council Board of Faculty from IIM’s, IITs and very senior people from reputed Corporate.
- Paperless culture by use of mandatory laptop.
- Employability Workshops and Training in Personality Development, Emotional Intelligence, Business Communication etc.
- Rigorous Student involvement in strategic management decisions through Student Committees.
- National and International Student Exchange.
- Summer Internship Projects in reputed companies in India and abroad.
- Regular Soft skills and Life skill Modules.
- Best Business Practices Sessions.
- Periodic Corporate Interaction Series.
- Structured Corporate Grooming Sessions in each semester.
- Methodical Personality Development Training.
- Research Conferences.
- Finest academic delivery by Indian and Foreign Faculty.
Winter Internship Projects
MILE understands the global need to churn out socially and environmentally sensitive managers to the corporate world today. In order to make our budding management professionals
Summer Internship Projects
To build the bridge between theory and practice, students are required to spend two to three months on a summer project between the 1st and the 2nd year of the full – time PGDM programme.